1

Is this what I have to look forward to?

Posted by Sir Drinxalot on 6/12/2009 06:23:00 AM
OK - so I am getting hip to the fact that our house is about to be invaded by pink this, and pink that. I am OK that the testosterone balance is going to wane a bit. I am even OK that one day my daughter will want to put makeup on me - I dig that kind of silliness.

But I am not quite sure if I can come to terms with what I see in this video. The original title of it is "Are Women Born This Way?" Heaven help me if my sweet little chickpea turns out like this! ;)




1 Comments


both of my kids asked if that baby was actually speaking in english. that was too funny!

Copyright © 2009 My Journey to Fatherhood All rights reserved.